Gulf Regional Coordinator & Consultant to IGSDA. Kuwait
Huge links with security authorities in Kuwait and other countries in Gulf region.
Trained successfully more than 70 trainees to work in monitoring & control rooms and in industrial security belonging to Kuwait’s oil.
- Kuwaiti Council of Ministers, Follow-up Committee of Security Decisions:
- Director of Supervision of Security Control.
- Assistant director of monitoring and control rooms (The three most important centers in Kuwait)
- Technological Innovation Company (Security Projects’ Specialist)
- The inventor of the idea of ” Event Log of Monitoring & Control Room”, approved by Kuwaiti authorities.
- Co-author of the training reference ” Shifting at Work”.
- Held several security training courses and seminars.
Obtained several Advanced Security Courses from UK (Monitoring & Control Room Management Course- Security Consultant Course – Security Project Management and other security courses).