PhD, MG(Ret.), Chairman IGSDA (UAE), Visiting Scholar at Royal Military Academy, Brussels, (Egyptian), located at Abu Dhabi
- Sayed Ghoneim is Chairman of Institute for Global Security & Defense Affairs (IGSDA – Online) – based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- He's also International Security Advisor at Potensia Systems Security Equipment Trading L.L.C, Dubai, UAE.
- And, Security & Defense Consultant at Asharq News, Dubai, UAE.
- Ghoneim is a senior member of the Academic Board of “Program of PhD of Geostrategy and Geopolitics Studies" at Defense University of Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
- He's also a senior member of the Advisory Board of “Program of Master of Security Studies and Information Analysis” at American University in The Emirates (AUE).
- Ghoneim is the Author of the book “Fingers Are On The Triggers”, which is issued in Arabic and English languages, and is being translated to Chinese and Japanese languages. It’s also planned to be updated and published in Spanish and French languages in 2023. To see the English version abstract: https://igsda.org/fingers-are-on-the-triggers-an-egyptians-perspective-of-the-middle-east/?fbclid=IwAR3Fl7zrdW2OrPrZSozs9ZbytHLU_tTEH6El_39rPqLVDciYWV3qAyD8FU8
- الأصابع على الزناد: https://igsda.org/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d8%b5%d8%a7%d8%a8%d8%b9-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%83%d8%aa%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9/?lang=ar
Ghoneim is a visiting scholar and guest speaker to;
- Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), University of Tokyo.
- National Institute for Defense Studies (NIDS), Ministry of Self Defense, Tokyo.
- The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan (IEEJ), Tokyo.
- China-Arab Research Center on Reform and Development, Shanghai.
- China Institute For International Studies, Beijing.
- China Institutes Of Contemporary International Relations, Beijing.
- National Defense University, Taiwan.
- Taiwan Center for Security Studies (TCSS) at National Chengchi University (NCU), Taiwan.
- Institute of Middle East Studies, Hankuk University, Seoul.
- Korea Arab Society, Seoul.
Europe and International Organizations:
- Belgian Royal Military Academy, Brussels.
- NATO School Oberammergau, Munich.
- NATO Defense College, Rome.
- International Press Club, Madrid.
- European-led Maritime Awareness in the Strait of Hormuz (EMASOH) on 20 July 2022.
- University of Victoria, Victoria British Columbia (BC), Canada. Planned to be in May 2023.
- Defense University of Honduras (UDH).
The Middle East:
- Wollongong University in Dubai.
- College Of Security And Global Studies (CSGS) at the American University in The Emirates (AUE), Dubai.
Previous ExperiencesDuring his long service in the the Egyptian Armed Forces; Locally, he occupied several command & staff jobs in fields of intelligence & information, planning & operations, training and education. His last position was Director of Planning and Operations at (strategic department level) of the Egyptian Armed Forces.
- Senior National Representative of Egypt to the U.S. Central Command HQ (Tampa, Florida).
- Chief of Staff at the UN Mission in Nepal (UNMIN).
- Peacekeeping and humanitarian aids missions in Western Sahara and Rwanda.
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Faculty of Commerce and Political Science, Port Said University, Port Said, Egypt.
- Fellowship Degree in Strategy and Security Studies, Nasser’s Higher Military Academy, Giza, Egypt.
- Diploma, Political Science (Defence Diplomacy and Security Studies), RMCS, Cranfield University, England, UK.
- M.Sc. in Military Science, General Command & Staff College, Egypt
- B.Sc. in War Studies, Faculty of Science, Baluchistan University, Quetta, Pakistan.
- Command & Staff College Certificate, Army Command & Staff College, Quetta, Pakistan.
- B.Sc. in Business Administrations, Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- B.Sc. in Military Science, Military Academy, Cairo, Egypt.
- YouTube Channels (2 channels):
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sayed-ghoneim-03b34a47/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Sayed.Ghoneim
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChairmanIGSDA