American University in the Emirates (AUE) announces its 1st International Arabian-Gulf Security Conference, to be held 17-18 Feb 2021 in its campus in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The American University in the Emirates (AUE), organizes the 1st International Arabian-Gulf Security Conference. The conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners in examining, analyzing, and exchanging the latest advances in the fields of security strategy and diplomacy.
Participants will focus on presenting ongoing issues of regional and international concern on and about the Gulf and the MENA region. The conference is an opportunity to capitalize on opportunities to innovate, create, and strategize policy recommendations.
To submit your paper follow the link https://campus.aue.ae/Public/IRC/IRCSubmitPaper.aspx
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Security Intelligence
- Military Operations
- Human Resource Management in Security
- Economics of Warfare
- War Situations
- Clandestine Lessons to be Learned From Mandated Operations
- Security and Space.
- Security and Technology
- Hybrid Security Threats
- Maritime Security threats
- Water Security
- Food Security
- Natural Resources Security
- Trade Cooperation
- Trade Warfare
- Competition in Digital Economies
- Circular Economies
- The future of Economics in Security and Stability of a Country
- Intelligence of Economics
- Sovereign funds in Defense
- Investments in the Business of Security and Strategy
- The Future of Cross-National Cooperation
- Economic Fraud and Security
- Monetary Cooperation in the Field of Security and Strategy
- The Rule of Law
- The Rule of Security
- Human Rights
- Sovereignty of States
- International Security
- International Organizations
- International Cooperation Through Regional Organizations
- Setting up International Alliances
- Security of the State
- Rules of Military Engagement
- Unlawful uses of Military Power and Tools of Warfare
- The Law of Peace
- Rights of Exclusive Economic Zones.
PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- Human Rights
- Protection of the Individual in Times of Peace and Security
- Resolution of Conflicts
- Methodologies of Approach in Peace
- Cases of Resolved Conflicts
- The Abraham Accord
- Negotiating Peace
- Frozen Conflicts
- International Peace Centers
- Women in Peace
- International Organizations in Peace
- Covid-19 As a tool of Peace and Resolution of Conflict.
- Strategic planning
- Operation Warfare
- Regional and International Alliances
- Defense Planning
- Mapping and Operations
- Cryptography in the Field of Strategic Operations
- Strategy of International Space
- Strategy of Outer-Space
- Economic Strategic Affairs
- Crisis Management Strategies
- International Emergency Crisis Management
TECHNOLOGY AND CYBER-SECURITY
- Cloud Computing
- Genetics and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber-Security and Security of Infrastructure
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management and Mitigation in an E-World
- Network Centric Operations
- Managing Networks
- 5G and 6G Communication and Infrastructure
- Smart Cities and Defense
- Counter-Intelligence in Cyber-Space
- Dark Web
- Protocol Training
- Protocol of Negotiations
- The UN and framework of Negotiations
- Market Negotiations in Security
- Joined Budget Defense Spending
- Future Operations and Diplomacy
- Soft Power Theories and Practical Applications
- Hard Power Theories and Practical Applications
- Diplomacy in the Gulf
- Knowledge Transfer in Diplomacy
- Protocol of Communication
- Public Relations in Diplomacy and During Operations.
- Military Preparedness
- Military-Industrial Development
- Military Capabilities
- Military to Military Relations
- Military to Civilian Relation
- Use of Robotics in Military Affairs
- Robotics and Genetics in Military environments
- Instability of the International Security Environment
- Hybrid threats
- Hybrid Alliances in Defense
- Space Defense Forces
- Defense Industrial Protection
- Military Intelligence
- Clandestine Operations Lessons to be Learned
- PAPER & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – January 22, 2021
- ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION – January 27, 2021
- FINAL SUBMISSION – January 30, 2021
SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN SPECIAL REVIEWS OF THE FOLLOWING 3 JOURNALS
ESTABLISHING OF THE COMMITTEES.
The American University in the Emirates will establish an internal university committee of experts that will ensure the complete organization of the committee and the organization of the conference.
The internal committee will screen the first steps of an early rejection (that do not comply with standards or rules).
The committee will ensure that international external reviewers review all scientific papers and are returned within the specific timings as noted below.
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers.
- All manuscripts should be in conformity with the Chicago style of Citation and standards as per the scientific specialty in security and strategy.
- All manuscripts and all related names/sources and information should be written in English or translated into English.
To know Conditions and standards follow the link: lhttps://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html
American University in the Emirates (AUE) is a partner with IGSDA.
IGSDA Chairman is a senior member of the Advisory Board of the “Program of Master of Security Studies and Information Analysis” at American University in The Emirates (AUE).